For the 2022 season, Tarryall River Ranch is offering package stays between May 28th and September 31st. May through August, we require a 3 night minimum stay. Our Inclusive Pricing includes lodging, dining, and access to all amenities except for equine activities. Rides can be scheduled separately for an additional cost. Please note that costs below do not include tax.
Lodging and Dining Pricing
At Tarryall River Ranch, we have a variety of different pricing structures available, depending on the size of your group, particular needs, and other special circumstances. Please contact us today to get a quote for your stay!
Lodging Booking and Ranch policies
- We require a 50% deposit at time of booking.
- Total balance is due 60 days before arrival.
- Cancellations before the 60 day mark will result in a refund, minus a 10% administrative fee.
- Cancellations at or after the 60 day mark are unable to be refunded.
- * = Prices do not include sales tax.
- Check-in time is 3pm on the date of your arrival.
- Check-out time is 10am on the date of your departure.
- Smoking is only allowed in our designated smoking area.
- For the safety of your furry friends and our ranch animals, pets are not allowed. This policy does not apply to certified service animals
Equine Activity Pricing – per person
|Little Buckaroo Ride:||$40|
|Half-day Ride (includes sack lunch)||$175|
|Cow Penning:||$100 for 1 hour|
Equine Booking policies
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation.
- Rides may be cancelled up to 48 hours beforehand with no charge.
- Rides cancelled at or after the 48 hour mark will be charged the full cost of the ride.
Important Equine Policy:
- Trail rides can be enjoyed by riders aged 6 and up.
- Helmets are required for riders under the age of 12 and are optional for all other participants.
- For the health and safety of our horses, we have a 250lb weight limit for participants.
At Tarryall, we recognize that not everyone who would benefit from time at our ranch is able to afford the cost. We have a limited number of scholarships available, but also rely on the generosity of others. If you, or your organization, would like to give the gift of a ranch stay, please fill out our Sponsorship Application.